Are you thinking about upgrading your home with a smart toilet? If so, you’re not alone. In recent years, there has been a surge in the popularity of these devices. A smart toilet is a high-tech and modern version of the traditional toilet. It comes with a host of features that make it more efficient, convenient, and luxurious.
If you’re considering installing a smart toilet in your home, this guide will give you all the information you need to get started. We’ll cover topics like how to choose the right model, what features to look for in a smart toilet, and how to install it.
Why you should install a smart toilet
When it comes to toilets, there are two types of people in this world: those who are content with their standard model and those who want something more. If you’re someone who falls into the latter category, then you may want to consider investing in a smart toilet.
A smart toilet is a high-tech version of the traditional toilet that offers a number of benefits and features that its older counterpart does not. For example, smart toilets come equipped with sensors that allow them to automatically flush when they’re finished being used. They also have self-cleaning functions that keep the bowl clean with each flush. And if that wasn’t enough, some models even come with built-in bidets and air dryers.
The bottom line is this: if you’re looking for a toilet that offers more than just the basics, then a smart toilet is definitely worth considering. Not only will it make your life easier, but it may also end up saving you money in the long run thanks to its energy-efficient design. Check out our guide on the best smart toilets.
What you need to install a smart toilet
In order to install a smart toilet, you will need a power drill, a screwdriver, a level, and a tape measure. You will also need to purchase a smart toilet seat. Most smart toilets are easy to install, although you may need professional help in order to install some models properly.
What are the benefits of having a smart toilet?
How to install a smart toilet
There are many benefits to installing a smart toilet, including improved hygiene, water savings, and even a more pleasant bathroom experience. But before you can enjoy these benefits, you’ll need to install your smart toilet properly. Here’s how:
1. Choose the right location for your smart toilet. It should be close to an existing water line and vent stack, and away from any potential obstacles like cabinets or doors.
2. Cut out the space for your smart toilet’s base. Use a saw to create a hole that’s slightly larger than the base, then use a drill to create pilot holes for the screws.
3. Install the mounting bracket for your smart toilet according to the manufacturer’s instructions. This will usually involve attaching it to the floor with screws.
4. Hang the bowl of your smart toilet on the mounting bracket. Make sure it is level before proceeding.
5. Connect your smart toilet to the water supply and vent stack using flexible hoses. Again, follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
6. Turn on the water supply and flush the toilet several times to check for leaks. Fix any leaks immediately.
7. Test out all of your smart toilet’s features, such as automated flushing and hands-free operation
Installing a smart toilet may seem daunting, but with our step-by-step guide, it’s easy! We hope you found this guide helpful and that you’ll be able to install your new toilet without any problems. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below.