- Why You Need a Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- How do we test robot vacuums?
- The Top 5 Best Smart Robot Vacuums on the Market
- eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 30C: (best smart vacuum for hardwood floors and carpets)
- iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum cleaner: (best smart robot vacuum for pet hair removal, carpets and hard floors)
- ECOVACS Deebot OZMO T5 2 in 1 Robot Vacuum: (best smart robot vacuum with smart mapping)
- ibesom A3 Plus: (best smart robot vacuum and mop)
- iRobot Roomba i3+ EVO (3550): (best Self-Emptying smart Robot Vacuum)
- Shark AV752 ION Robot Vacuum: (best multi surface robot vacuum )
- Tips for Using Your Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- What to look for when choosing a smart robot vacuum
- How to get the most out of your smart robot vacuum
Are you looking for the best smart robot vacuum cleaners in 2023? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Here at Best Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaners, we’ll give you the lowdown on the best models on the market, as well as some tips on how to choose the right one for your home.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
Why You Need a Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner
A robot vacuum cleaner is a convenient and effective way to keep your floors clean. Robot vacuums have come a long way in recent years. They are now much more powerful and effective at cleaning than they used to be. This is especially true of smart robot vacuum cleaners, which come with a variety of features that make them more efficient at cleaning.
How do we test robot vacuums?
We take robot vacuums for a spin in our state-of-the-art facilities, putting them through a series of rigorous tests. We assess each model’s durability, performance on different floors and carpeting, and how well they clean edges and corners. No matter the price, we want to know which model is worth your investment.
The Top 5 Best Smart Robot Vacuums on the Market
If you are looking for a smart robot vacuum cleaner, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some of the best smart robot vacuum cleaners for 2022:
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 30C: (best smart vacuum for hardwood floors and carpets)
No products found.
The Eufy by Anker Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is great for people who don’t have a lot of time to clean their house because it does most of the work for you. This vacuum has multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling, so all you have to do is press a button on the app and it will clean when it’s most convenient for you.
The suction power is strong enough to pick up even tiny particles without having to go over an area multiple times like other vacuums do. Plus, this vacuum is thin enough that it can easily get under furniture without having to move anything around first! It even works on carpets and hardwood floors.
The noise level on this product is low as well which means that when it’s running you won’t be able to hear it over the television or other background noises in your home like some other vacuums require you to do. This vacuum even comes with a remote so that you can control when and where it goes without having to get up from your favorite spot on the couch.
The only downside is that this vacuum doesn’t come with any replacement parts such as filters or brushes, so if anything breaks or gets damaged then you’ll have to purchase those separately which can be costly over time. Other than that though, this is an amazing product that I would recommend to anyone looking for a new smart robotic vacuum cleaner.
iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum cleaner: (best smart robot vacuum for pet hair removal, carpets and hard floors)
- CLEANS UP AFTER YOU, AND ITSELF - Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal...
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE AND POWERFUL PICK-UP - Pulls in stubborn and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10X the...
- GUIDED BY SERIOUS SMARTS - With vSLAM navigation, the i7 learns the layout of your home and builds personal Smart Maps,...
- VACUUMS MESSES IN THE MOMENT - Cleaning crumbs is now as easy as “Roomba, clean under the kitchen table.” A simple...
The iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum is the best smart vacuum for pet hair. It has 10x more suction power than other vacuums on the market making it perfect for removing all that pet hair from your carpets and floors.
This product works with Alexa and other smart devices which allows you to control it from anywhere using your voice! It’s also smart mapping with keep out zones so it won’t get stuck or go in areas you don’t want it to like under furniture or near water sources like sinks or bathtubs.
The robot gets smarter with time and is durable because it’s made of high quality materials that can withstand any kind of bumps or falls onto hard surfaces like wood floors or tile floors.
Excellent battery life means this little guy can run for up to two hours at a time before needing a recharge.
But one thing to note is that when emptying the bin, this robot is very loud so if you’re looking for something quiet then this might not be right for you but overall this product is excellent and would make a great addition to any household with pets!
ECOVACS Deebot OZMO T5 2 in 1 Robot Vacuum: (best smart robot vacuum with smart mapping)
- Vacuum and Mop in One Go: Deebot T5 Powerful suction with 430ml dustbin and 240ml adjustable water tank to handle the whole...
- Smart laser navigation & multi-floor mapping: Precise laser navigation enables Deebot robot vacuum cleaner to get an accurate...
- Full customize cleaning: Deebot T5 robotic vacuum is smarter than ever. Using the app, you can decide when and where it can...
- 3-plus Hours runtime: With an industry-leading 5200mAh battery and optimized energy consumption system, Deebot provides up to...
The ECOVACS Deebot OZMO T5 is one of the best smart robot vacuums with smart mapping on the market. With its smart laser navigation and multi-floor mapping capabilities, this vacuum will clean everywhere in your home from carpets to hardwood floors with ease.
It has a 2-in-1 design that lets it mop as well as vacuum so you can get all of your floors done at once. This product comes with custom areas and schedules so that you can choose where it cleans based on how much time you have available to watch it do its job.
It also has virtual boundaries which let you create invisible walls within your home so that it doesn’t go places you don’t want it to go (like under your bed or behind your dresser). Finally, this vacuum works with Alexa and other smart devices so that you can control it with just your voice.
Overall, I would highly recommend this product if you’re looking for a new robotic vacuum cleaner with a strong emphasis on navigation. If your floor set up is a bit more complex, you might need to consider this particular robot vacuum.
ibesom A3 Plus: (best smart robot vacuum and mop)
- 【LED DISPLAY SCREEN】: There is a LED display screen of the self-emptying station. If the dust bag is full, the FULL UP...
- 【FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING/FREE YOUR HANDS】: The 3L capacity, self-emptying base station holds up to 60 days of dirt and...
- 【ROW-BY-ROW CLEANING】: ibesom’s visual mapping technology and floor tracking sensor trace your space like a GPS for...
- 【APP & VOICE CONTROL】: Ibesom A3 Plus robot vacuum cleaner can easily start cleaning with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa,...
In the market for a 3-in-1 smart robot vacuum mopper and sweeper? The ibesom A3 Plus is what you’re looking for. It’s the best smart robot vacuum and mop because of its features like the LED display screen of the self-emptying station, which allows you to keep track of how much dirt has been collected.
The 3L capacity, self-emptying base station holds up to 60 days of dirt and debris, so you won’t have to worry about emptying it all that often! And with 2700Pa super-strong suction power, this little guy will get rid of almost any dirt or debris in your home!
There is no need to worry about being able to start cleaning with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, or just one tap in the app—the ibesom A3 Plus robot vacuum cleaner can easily start cleaning at any time!
iRobot Roomba i3+ EVO (3550): (best Self-Emptying smart Robot Vacuum)
- CLEANS UP AFTER YOU, AND ITSELF - Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the CLEAN BASE Automatic Dirt Disposal...
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE & POWERFUL PICK-UP - Pulls in stubborn dirt & messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System & 10X the...
- SMART NAVIGATION GETS THE JOB DONE - The i3+ navigates & maps your home in neat rows using state-of-the-art floor tracking...
- GOES WHERE IT'S NEEDED, AVOIDS WHERE IT'S NOT - Reactive Sensor Technology tells the robot where it can & cannot reach, which...
The iRobot Roomba i3+ EVO is the best self-emptying smart robot vacuum on the market today. It’s perfect for any sized home—from small apartments to big mansions—because it cleans rooms with smart mapping, not by size or shape like other vacuums. This means that it doesn’t matter if your place is square, rectangular, or L-shaped; this little guy will get every corner!
With its powerful cleaning ability and dual multi-surface rubber brushes that flex to adjust to different floor types and avoid getting tangled with pet hair, this product does exactly what it says it does: cleans intelligently in straight lines back and forth across all surfaces.
And because it uses sensors to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly, you don’t have to worry about spending extra time on certain spots that need a little extra attention. The Roomba i3+ EVO will do all of that work for you while you sit back and relax!
As an added bonus, this product also comes with Google Assistant and Alexa compatibility so you can start cleaning one room or every room with just your voice! If you’re looking for a great self-emptying smart robot vacuum then look no further than the iRobot Roomba i3+ EVO (3550)!
Shark AV752 ION Robot Vacuum: (best multi surface robot vacuum )
- THREE BRUSH TYPES. ONE POWERFUL CLEAN: Tri-Brush System combines side brushes, channel brushes, and a multi-surface brushroll...
- INTELLIGENT CLIFF SENSORS: Shark ION Robot senses ledges and stairs and avoids bumping furniture and walls.
- CLEAN FROM YOUR PHONE: SharkClean app lets you start and stop cleaning and schedule your robot to clean whenever you want.
- EASY VOICE CONTROL: Use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to easily make the robot clean at your command in your connected...
The Shark AV752 ION Robot Vacuum is one of the best multi-surface robot vacuums on the market. With its tri-brush system, which combines side brushes, channel brushes, and a multi-surface brushroll, it can handle debris on all surfaces with ease.
The SharkClean app lets you start and stop cleaning and schedule your robot to clean whenever you want. The floor-to-carpet cleaning for up to 2 hours means that this vacuum will get more work done than any other robot in its class! And voice control allows you to use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to easily make the robot clean at your command in your connected home.
Tips for Using Your Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner
There are a few things you should keep in mind when using your smart robot vacuum cleaner to get the most out of it.
First, make sure that your vacuum with mop is able to map out your entire home. This is important because you want to be sure that the vacuum cleaner knows where it is going and doesn’t miss any spots.
Secondly, be sure to empty the dustbin often. A full dustbin can cause the vacuum cleaner to work less efficiently.
Finally, keep an eye on the battery life and recharge it when necessary. A good rule of thumb is to charge the vacuum cleaner after each use.
What to look for when choosing a smart robot vacuum
When it comes to choosing a smart robot vacuum for pet hair, there are a few things you need to take into consideration. Below, we’ve put together a list of the most important factors to keep in mind.
1. Suction power
The suction power of a vacuum is one of the most important considerations, especially if you have pets with long or thick fur. A higher suction power will ensure that more pet hair is picked up, making it ideal for homes with multiple pets.
2. Bin size
Another important consideration is bin size. This is because a larger bin means that you won’t have to empty it as often, which is always handy.
3. Battery life
When it comes to battery life, you’ll want to choose a smart robot vacuum that can run for at least an hour on a single charge. This will ensure that it can cover a large area and clean for a longer period of time without needing to be recharged.
4. Ease of use
Finally, you’ll want to choose a smart robot vacuum that is easy to use so that you can get started cleaning right away without any hassle. You will also want a robot vacuum cleaner that is safe and won’t be prone to breakdowns.
How to get the most out of your smart robot vacuum
Here are a few tips to get the most out of your new smart robot vacuum:
- Start with a clean house
The cleaner your floors are to start with, the easier it will be for your vacuum to do its job. Be sure to sweep or vacuum up any large debris before sending your robot out to clean.
- Think about traffic patterns
Use furniture and other obstacles to create virtual “walls” that will help steer your vacuum in the right direction.
- Keep an eye on the dust bin
Because they work best when they have plenty of suction, it’s important to empty the dustbin regularly. Most models have an indicator light that will tell you when it’s time to empty.
- Know when to call for backup
If you have a particularly dirty house or lots of pet hair, you may need to supplement your robot’s efforts with a traditional upright vacuum cleaner.